To maintain the highest quality and service standards, we collect certain information about users, while maintaining transparency and mutual trust. We do not collect excessive information. We do not share information about users with third parties. We do store it in our own databases for future use, if necessary. We may share this information with regulatory agencies if they demand it about a legal investigation.
You can prevent the installation of Cookies by changing the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, it should be noted that you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
To ensure the best user experience, the website may ask its users to turn on the ‘cookies’ to improve overall visibility of the website and enable its users to communicate with us effectively.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information about the website, including:
- Information you provide directly to us
- Information we collect about your use of our website
- Information we obtain from third-party sources
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect (and may combine it with other information about you) to, among other things:
- Provide the services you request;
- Understand the way you use the services so that we can improve your experience;
- Provide customized content;
- We also use the information we collect in ways described to you at the point of collection, or otherwise with your consent.
We may share your information with:
- Companies affiliated with Retal Industries Ltd.
- Service providers—companies that provide services for or on behalf of RETAL Group.
- Law enforcement—when we are required to do so or to protect Retal Industries Ltd and its users.
Your data is only used for the purpose intended. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. You may send this request through the contact details on this website. However, if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able use any of the content.
You have the right to request information about the data stored by this website. Please submit your request through the contact details on this website in writing and quote the particular topic for which you submitted your data.
In accordance with the statutory provisions, you also have the right to amend and delete your personal data or to object the processing and the right to data portability. You may send this request through the contact details on this website. You also have the right to lodge a complaint for the misuse of personal data with a supervisory authority located in your country.
LOCATION OF DATA AND TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
EXISTENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
This website contains an automated decision-making mechanism, which is used to determine user location. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data. Please submit your request through the contact details on this website in writing.